Save the Date: 2014 Summer Festival: July 17-27
Festival Mozaic proudly presents chamber music, orchestra and educational musical events year-round on the California Central Coast. The Festival is led by Music Director and virtuoso violinist Scott Yoo, and features players from the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, the Cleveland Orchestra, the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the Baltimore Symphony and a host of fine orchestras across the country.
- Beethoven Symphony No. 3 (iv) - Festival Mozaic / Scott Yoo
- Beethoven Symphony No. 3 (iii) - Festival Mozaic / Scott Yoo
- Beethoven Symphony No. 3 (ii) - Festival Mozaic / Scott Yoo
- Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto (i) - Scott Yoo / Festival Mozaic 2013
- Beethoven Symphony No. 3 (i) - Festival Mozaic / Scott Yoo
- Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto (iii) - Scott Yoo / Festival Mozaic 2013
- Sonus Quartet in rehearsal
- Festival Mozaic - 2012 Commercial Spot
Each summer, thousands of attendees enjoy concerts in historic, spectacular venues such as the historic Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, Chapel Hill in wine country and in the county’s many scenic wineries, parks and gardens. Festival visitors also take advantage of the Central Coast’s wineries, restaurants, hiking, biking, boating and seaside activities.
Our WinterMezzo Chamber Music series brings musicians together in two intensive weekends of chamber music, exploring three works in detail. Click here to purchase tickets for the next WinterMezzo weekend.