Make A Gift
At Festival Mozaic, we bring powerful live music experiences to stunning venues on in San Luis Obispo County on the California Central Coast. Through your financial support, you can deepen your experience by getting closer to the music, our world-class musicians and others who share your passion and commitment to our Festival’s offerings. Festival Mozaic enhances our lives and our community–please consider a gift to the Festival this year. We greatly appreciate your support. Show your support today!
Interested in sponsoring a series, concert, or musician? Click here to download the Sponsorship Menu to learn more!
Three Ways To Give:
Annual Fund: Be a key player in the ongoing success of the Festival. Your contributions to the Annual Fund enable the Festival to deliver outstanding performances and learning opportunities. With ticket sales covering about one half of our lean annual budget, these gifts are the lifeblood of the Festival. Want to spread your support out over the entire year so that you can make an even greater impact on Festival Mozaic? Become a member of our monthly giving program and we’ll automatically charge your credit or debit card each month. It’s hassle-free, and you can cancel at any time. It’s also the “greenest” and most cost-effective way to make a meaningful pledge to Festival Mozaic.
Maestro’s Fund: Contribute to special projects designed by Music Director Scott Yoo. Scott’s talent and ability to attract the finest performers in the world make the festival experience exciting and ever-evolving. We encourage you to consider a contribution (beyond your Annual Contribution) to the Maestro’s Fund that will provide the added resources needed to attract world-class talent and continue to raise the bar for Festival experiences.
Legacy Gifts: Continue the Festival’s legacy. For 46 years patrons and donors like you have kept the Festival thriving. Please consider a contribution to the Festival’s Endowment Fund in the form of cash, stock or appreciate securities gifts now and leave a legacy through your planned giving by including the Festival in your estate planning.
For more information on how you can contribute to the future of Festival Mozaic, please contact:
P.O. Box 311, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406
With visiting professional musicians representing major symphony orchestras, top chamber music ensembles three continents and bringing an audience traveling from 10 states, with many visitors from around the state of California, Festival Mozaic’s reach and impact is broad, connecting San Luis Obispo to a world of music.
Because the Festival’s concerts take place across San Luis Obispo County, rural and agricultural areas are afforded access to high-quality cultural activities through the Festival’s programs. These artistic experiences would not exist in SLO County without Festival Mozaic.
The Festival brings dollars into San Luis Obispo County and contributes to the tourism economy. Studies have shown that California arts festivals like Festival Mozaic generate approximately $11 in economic activity for every dollar spent. With an annual budget of $600,000, the Festival will generate $6.6 million in economic activity. This benefits all residents, regardless of their participation in our event.
• An average of 5,000 tickets sold annually
• An average of 100+ new attendees each year
• Many patrons attend 4-7 Festival events
• 27% of the audience comes from out-of-town, specifically to attend Festival Mozaic events
• Out-of-town visitors stay an average of 3 nights in area hotels & spend approx. $400 per day, not including event tickets
• 70% of the audience is 50+ years old
• A high concentration of high-wealth individuals
Festival Mozaic draws an educated, affluent and sophisticated audience. A recent Semcast data profile report of the Festival’s database shows the following demographics:
- 28% of Festival Mozaic patrons have a net worth of $2.5 – $5 million
- 48% of Festival Mozaic patrons own homes valued at $500k - $3M
- 57% of Festival Mozaic patrons have college/graduate degrees
Why Support Festival Mozaic?
• Provides opportunities for high visibility to a focused, well-defined and loyal customer base
• Enhances quality of life and community vitality for your employees, residents and visitors
• Returns a positive corporate image
• Provides valuable networking opportunities with business leaders locally and in other markets
• Contributes to the economic vitality of the region – the Festival’s economic impact in the local economy is estimated at $11 million over the 2 week period
• Connects you, your clients and constituents to an unrivalled experience never to be forgotten
Why the Arts?
- The arts connect us to our neighbors and help us make new friends.
- The arts are part of a thriving economy by helping to attract and grow local business and promote civic engagement.
- The arts make San Luis Obispo a great place to raise a family, retire and work.
- The arts are a magnet to attract and retain young professionals and a skilled, innovative workforce.
- The arts unite us by building community identity, inclusion and pride.
- The arts enable understanding across cultural, ethnic, national, time periods and other boundaries by connecting us to our humanity.
- The arts are an essential cornerstone of lifelong education by teaching teamwork, problem-solving and critical-thinking.
- The arts attract visitors and drive tourism in our economy.
Brand, Publicity and Marketing
Festival Mozaic is publicized through direct mail campaigns, online marketing/social media, regional and national advertising, partnerships with the tourism industry, and through strong partnerships with national, regional and local media outlets.
soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. ~Plato