Festival Mozaic is grateful to receive support from these generous Corporate Sponsors:
Business Sponsorship and Investment in Festival Mozaic:
- Provides opportunities for focused visibility to a well-defined, loyal client base
- Enhances quality of life for employees as well as the entire community
- Returns a positive corporate image to your business
- Provides valuable networking opportunities with business leaders locally and in many other markets
- Attracts business to San Luis Obispo County
- Contributes to the economic vitality of the region—Festival Mozaic’s economic contribution to the economy is estimated at $11 million.
- Is completely tax-deductible, as Festival Mozaic is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the IRS.
If you are interested in becoming a Business Parter with Festival Mozaic, please complete the form below or contact our office.
Are you interested in connecting your business directly with Festival Mozaic's patrons? Consider supporting Festival Mozaic by purchasing an advertisement in one of our souvenir program books. Click here for more information!
Make an In-Kind Donation
Festival Mozaic would not exist without the in-kind support we receive from several local businesses that make donations of goods and/or services. If you are interested in making an in-kind donation to Festival Mozaic, please contact David George, General Manager, at Dave@festivalmozaic.com.
We are grateful to the individuals and businesses listed below for supporting us with in-kind donations: