Cleveland Trip: May 9-14, 2018
The Trip and Itinerary
Join Festival Mozaic fans on a five-day tour of the great American city of Cleveland, Ohio, and see a great American orchestra perform!
Click here to download the tentative trip itinerary. The trip will include:
- Roundtrip airfare from San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodations at the Glidden House hotel in the University Circle district.
- Tickets to three Cleveland Orchestra concerts in the Prometheus Project, a festival honoring Beethoven, and access to pre-concert lectures.
- Backstage tour of the famous and historic Severance Hall, home of the Cleveland Orchestra.
- Trolley tour of downtown Cleveland and visits to the Cleveland Museum of Art, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Botanical Garden and the Cleveland History Center.
- Several meals including all breakfasts, four dinners and two lunches.
- Encounters with Festival Mozaic artists/Cleveland Orchestra musicians Brian Thornton and Rob Walters.
$3,495 per person* - includes airfare, hotel, concert tickets, some meals and activities. $500 can be counted as a tax-deductible donation to Festival Mozaic.
*single supplement extra
Through January 10: Expression of interest deposit due - $300 per person (refundable). Email Bettina Swigger to express interest.
February 2: Confirmation deposit due - $2,000 per person (non-refundable)*
April 2: Final balance due (non-refundable)
*Should you pay a deposit and subsequently be chosen as the winner of the trip in our raffle, your deposit will be refunded.